Alabu Tea Tree Ultra-Moisturizing Goat Milk Soap
Our Tea Tree soap is a unique formula of ultra-moisturizing oils, with the added benefits of Tea Tree & Lavender essential oils. Both Tea Tree & Lavender are great for your skin, and are used in aromatherapy extensively to soothe and relax the mind. Tea Tree essential oils is slightly drying, so we developed a really moisturizing formula to put it in. The result is a soap that works amazingly well for most skin types, including combination skin and oily skin. (3.25 oz)
Alabu Skincare creates all natural products such as goat milk soap. Fresh goat milk soap bars are great for healthy skin. The conditioning lactic acid softens and soothes skin, while the rich butter content of each soap hydrates and protects. Alabu Goat Milk Soaps do not mineral oil or synthetic preservatives and emollients like other body cleansing soap bars. Only natural ingredients are combined for these mild, gentle and hypo-allergenic body cleansers.
Not All Goat Milk Soaps Are Alike:
- 10% Moisturizing Oil. No more feeling like your skin shrank after a shower. Unlike most soap which strip your skin of its natural oils, Alabu soap actually moisturizes your skin as you use it.
- All of our soap are hand crafted in small batches
- Never Milled. Milling destroys nutrients in the soap, at Alabu we dry our soap naturally for at least four weeks instead of harsh milling
- Cold processed; Only pure fair trade essential oils are used
- No Water Added. Why take the place of something that’s good for your skin with water? Some companies add a lot of water and then put in a splash of goat milk at the end. They're basically using water as a cheap filler. At Alabu, we never use fillers, including water.
- No water added - your getting almost 1oz of goat milk in each handmade bath bar, never powdered goat milk!
- No animal testing
- Truly Natural. We use no artificial colors, preservatives, or fillers—ever!
CONTAINS: Cultured Goat Milk, Olea Europaea (saponified olive) oil, Glycine Sojo (saponified soybean oil), Cocos Nucifera (saponified coconut) oil, (saponified) Emu Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (saponified shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (saponified castor) Seed oil, Theobroma Cacao (saponified cocoa) Seed Butter NOT Vegan, Gluten Free
Shop for all natural products
All natural, chemical free and non toxic products are what you will find here under our natural body care category. You will also find cleansing wash, shower gels, body creams, body lotions, body butters and balms, natural aluminum free deodorants, deet free bug repellents, natural sun screens and filters and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com, your all natural product headquarters.
This was the first bar of soap I tried when I originally began ordering from Alabu. I knew it had Tea Tree oil included and I was looking for something to take away my body acne that suddenly appeared due to excessive working out. It continues to keep the body acne at bay, but it also has a drying element that makes my skin feel dry after showering, and the area that has been affected the most by the drying has been the skin around and near my private area. Since that area is so sensitive and needs to be heavily moisturized in order for the waxing of that area to go smoothly, I will be trying a few different soaps next time around, but I think my eye is set on Sara's formula :)
I been on Tree Tea oil goat milk soap for 7 years and I have so many skin problem that solve my problems and save me alot money on medicines. Believe me I try 7 or 10 soap different that cause rash or etc. It save alot skin problems to go thru...
I had acne and I had heard the Tea Tree goats milk soap helps greatly with acne. It cleared up everything on my face and made my sin so soft. It doesn't dry it at all like harsh face washes either. This soap is wonderful!
It is the best soap I have used and this coming from someone who has tried numerous different soaps in the past. Thank you for making this wonderful product.