Devita Absolutely Whipped Creme Foundation - All Natural Makeup Products
Now in a 1.7oz Tube! 65% more foundation!!
Best for medium coverage for those who prefer a whipped creamy style of foundation. Great for all skin types. Excellent for dry skin! We whipped it good and came up with DeVita's absolutely WHIPPED ™ foundation. This is not just another mineral make-up! Our exquisite combination of enlightening pigments, active moisturizers, and age defying Tripeptide-5, along with organic aloe vera, offers you the first truly unique moisturizing whipped-crème mineral make-up formula. DeVita's absolutely WHIPPED ™ is incredibly light and creamy, blending smoothly to a soft, dewy finish that provides superior coverage, without the heavy masked feeling of other foundations. Just great, healthy coverage you can count on - absolutely... |ab-so-lute| minerals™ by DeVita.
Devita Skincare & Cosmetics is one of the most exciting developments in scientifically advanced botanical skin formulas. These products harness and actually help to minimize the visible signs of both biological and environmental aging while delivering therapeutic concentrations of phyto-intensive skin nutrition. All of their products have been formulated for those living with sensitive skin, mature skin and troubled, acne-prone skin. Each formulation utilizes the bio-intelligence of nature’s rare essential oils to balance, restore, and enhance the skin's natural biochemistry. All of the extracts and essential oils used in the Devita Natural Product line are alcohol, fragrance and pesticide free. Additionally, care was taken to assure no animal testing was used in the development and production of these exclusive formulas.
Not All Mineral Foundations Are Alike:
- Devita specializes in high-tech natural therapeutic skin care products
- They use a scientifically advanced botanical delivery system engineered by nature for optimum results
- They utilize organic and ethically wild crafted 100% pure essential oils, whole herb extracts and amino acids.
- NO NANO TECHNOLOGY! (average particle size is 240 nm)
- Free of Butylene Glycol, EDTA and Parabens
- The DeVita Skin Care line is 100% “vegan extreme” and does not contain any animal or bee insect by-products.
- No animal testing, Certified by PETA
- Organic aloe vera based botanical formulas
- Winner! Best in Natural Beauty Products 2015 by Vegan Health & Fitness magazine!
- 100 percent Vegan, Contains no GMO's. Titanium Dioxide Free
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection with a USFDA Monograph Sun Protection Factor Determination test level of 32
- All of their Vitamin E is vegetal and soy based
- Gluten-Sensitive Safe. They never use whole Wheat Germ Oil, only pure, non-synthetically extracted Vitamin E
Our shades of absolute BASE loose powder foundation colors are the base for all the foundation colors - which means that a #1 in absolute BASE foundation is similar to a #1 softBLEND or WHIPPED foundation. There could be a slight change in the cross over, but it is close. We offer sample sizes that give you an opportunity to check color and texture. Please note that it is enough to do stripe tests on the side of the jaw, plus possibly up to a full application./
How to Choose Your Color: First determine your skin tone level.
- 1 - Fair
- 2 - Fair to Light
- 3 - Light to Medium
- 4 - Medium
- 5 - Tan
- 6 - Tan to Deep
- 7 - Deep
Next, select your undertone: There are two easy ways to determine your Undertone:
- Cool - Veins look blue, skin appears to be pink
- Neutral - Veins look blue and green. Skin is not too pink or yellow olive
- Warm - Veins green and skin appears yellowish or olive toned
- If you look good in SILVER jewelry: You are COOL
- If you look better in GOLD jewelry: Then you are WARM
- If you look equally good in GOLD or SILVER jewelry, then you are NEUTRAL
Finally, select a foundation with your coverage preference: Light/Medium/Full
NOW LOCATE YOUR PERFECT SHADE: absolute minerals foundations have been coded for ease of selection. Each Foundation color 1-12 has been assigned a SHADE SELECTION CODE under its name. The NUMBER indicates SKIN TONE level -- The LETTER indicates Undertone.
- 1 Glasgow 1N: A neutral tone for porcelain-to-light skin with neutral undertones | Think-Actress - Nichole Kidman.
- #2 Saxony 2W: A warm tone for the fairest porcelain skin with yellow-olive undertones | Think-Actress - Kate Walsh.
- #3 Brighton 3C: A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones | Think-Actress - Liv Tyler.
- #4 Isla 4W: A neutral tone for medium skin with yellow-olive undertones | Think-Actress - Lucy Lui.
- #5 Phoenix 4N: A neutral tone for medium skin with neutral undertones | Think-Actress - Jennifer Hewitt.
- #6 Milano 4C: A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones | Think-Actress - Sandra Bullock.
- #7 Valencia 5C: A cool tone for medium-to-tan skin with rosy undertones | Think-Actress - Jessica Alba. Special Order
- #9 Barbados 5W: A warm tone for medium-to-tan skin with subtle yellow-olive undertones | Think-Actress - Eva Mendez. Special Order
How does Devita Feel About...
Do Devita products contains parabens? NO never have, never will. We were one of the first companies to put out a paraben free product line. We were pioneers of the paraben-free concept and, in the beginning, it caused the company to grow slowly as various distribution channels were reluctant to take the risk of not having traditional preservative poisons in the products. We started to realize as more information became available, that we had created a process that would cause others to change their ways as well. We see many companies now changing their formulas to exclude parabens, but we have always known that parabens were not our friends! Parabens are not the only things we do not choose to include. We are always free from synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, etc.
Is Devita Gluten Free? DeVita is considered a Gluten Sensitive Safe product line, as we use only the pure, non-synthetically extracted Vitamin E, Wheat amino acids etc. What has to be understood is that this chemistry is very precise. The gluten is isolated first and only the pure Vitamin E is extracted. The vitamin and the gluten come from two different parts of the whole. We never use whole Wheat Germ Oil in any of our formulas; we use only the pure, non-synthetically extracted Vitamin E and everything we work with is at the amino acid level. Because of this we are considered a Gluten Sensitive Safe line. Of course, as with any new product, customers should always do a patch test first to see if there is a compatibility issue. We never expect anyone to have a problem, but everyone’s skin is special, and although DeVita is designed to cater to those with skin sensitivity issues, it is always best to be safe as your skin is just like your finger prints, particular only to you.