Earths Beauty All Natural Loose Mineral Blush
It's better than ever. This company is making positive changes to bring you the purest cosmetic colors in the world. It couldn't be more simpler. They are triple milled, so they are gentle as baby powder to use. This cosmetic blush comes in loose form and is packaged in a .35 oz plastic shaker jar with black lid. You can mix colors as well to create your owns special look, and what company offer's you that?! The perfect blush just for you! So make sure you order at least a sample today, you won't regret you did. Some have asked if there is manganese violet in this line. The answer is no. The Environmental Working Group's Cosmetics Safety Database has independently rated Earths Beauty natural beauty products on a scale of 0.0 (for non-toxic) and 10 (for products with the highest toxicity levels). The Earths Beauty Blush was ranked a 1! Choose Earths Beauty for your natural blush needs, and enjoy a large selection of all natural cosmetic products. Most popular colors this year: Earthy Pink, Cool Mesa, and Warm Mesa.
In 2000 the owner of Earth’s Beauty developed a cosmetic line due to customer demand wanting even lesser ingredient makeup than what the natural industry was providing at the time. Earths Beauty provides a variety of all natural cosmetic options made without synethtics such as preservatives, dyes, fragrances. You can find concealers, face powders, eyeshadow, blush, eye liner and liner powders plus lipstick and more. Feel comfident with Earths Beauty if you have sensitivities such as multiple chemical sensitivity, gluten or celiac issues.
Not All Loose Blush Are Alike:
- Fragrance Free
- Uses Organic Ingredients
- Free of hydrogenated oils and other synthetic dyes and preservatives
- Triple Milled, Nanoparticle Free, GMO Free
- No animal testing
- Vegan Selection
- Carnation: This shade is a Lt Pink. This color is like cotton candy pink to me. It is lighter than Primrose.
- Primrose: This shade is Med Pink. This is a soft straight pink. Blue undertones. Contains Carmine.
- Satin Rose: This shade is Light Rose. This is a soft shade and reminds me of the RP Pearl Mocha blush but with a little more color. It's now one of my favorites. Contains Carmine.
- Cool Mesa: This shade is Mauve. This color is a light rose but has a warm hue to it. It is the most popular of all cool shades. Contains Carmine
- Rosewood: This shade is Purplish Mauve. This medium to dark rose plum shade could work good on the lids as well.
- Earthy Pink: This shade is Med. Brownish Mauve. This color is like a coral pink and has a slight shimmer. You can see the brownish undertones. Those with light to medium skin tones enjoy it. Auburn skin tones. Those with gold undertones. It looks good with lipshades in watermelon type colors. Contains Carmine.
- Sunset: This shade is Pinky Peach. This is a combination of desert bloom and earthy peach. Its muted and soft like a coral. It has increasingly become our most favorite coral shade.
- Desert Bloom: This shade is Coral. This shade is a coral peachy brown color. It's a medium tone. I see a slight bit of pink in it. It is definitely a warm shade however. Contains Carmine.
- Earthy Peach: This shade is Brownish Peach. This shade is a dark peach brown. A medium tone color that is definitely warm.
- Warm Mesa: This shade is Lt Mauvy Brown. This color is a warm brown with cool undertones. It has a light to medium intensity.
- Desert Rock: This shade is as medium brown with a pink undertone.
CONTAINS: organic arrowroot, mica, iron oxides, may contain manganese violet, ultramarine blue, carmine. The colors that contain carmine are carnation, desert bloom, primrose, cool mesa, satin rose and earthy pink. These shades would not be vegan
All natural, chemical free and non toxic products are what you will find here under our natural cosmetic category. You will also find all natural foundation, holistic mascara, holistic beauty concealer, non-toxic eye liner and lip liners, eco-friendly and professional makeup brushes, all natural lipsticks and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com, your all natural product headquarters.