Natural Body Oils
Conventional grade oils can contain unwanted chemicals from the extraction method such as hexane. They can also contain chemicals from weed control and other sources to fight off bugs before harvesting. We only offer 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade oils as they are the highest quality to use internally or externally.
Some highlights of our products:
- Our product options include both vegan and gluten free selections
- Our products are free of mineral oils, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate and its derivatives, sulfites, synthetic quaternary, GMO and more
- Never tested on animals
- Some brands use over 70% organic ingredients and are PETA approved
Take Care of Your Body Naturally
A variety of other organic body care products are available to help you keep every area of your skin moisturized and healthy. Lip balms made with natural ingredients help prevent the dry, painful effects caused by the sun or cold winter winds. Deodorants and insect repellants give you additional natural body products options, so choose all-natural products for all of your body care needs.Tips on Using Essential Oils
1) Use carrier oils, essential oils when taking a shower or bath. Before taking a shower, brush the skin lightly with a body brush. This exfoliating will stimulate blood circulation and aid in skin absorption. For best absorption, apply the body oil, body butter or essential oil while your skin is still moist.
2) Use therapeutic oils in cooking.
3) Use therapeutic essential oils in diffusers
4) Use therapeutic oils to make your own skin products such as toners, moisturizers, buttersHighlights:
Certified Organic, GMO Free
Free of synthetic fillers and processing, fragrances
Please read our policies under Customer Service Desk as not all items are returnable.
Medical Disclaimer: This
information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to
replace the advice of a licensed medical doctor. Natural Solutions -
Holistic Beauty, Body & Bath (Bewellstaywell.com) does not diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have or suspect a mental or
physical health condition, please see your healthcare provider.