100% Pure Arborvitae Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 5ml
Ingredients: Thuja plicata
Known as the “tree of life,” Arborvitae is majestic in size and abundant in unique benefits. Our arborvitae essential oil is sourced from the heartwood of the Thuja plicata tree. It is also known as Western Red Cedar and is native to North America (primarily Canada and the Northwestern United States). This unique source of arborvitae essential oil contains a distinct chemical profile and is uniquely concentrated in methyl thujate. The sourcing arrangements for this oil are done in an innovative, environmentally-responsible way through distillation of residual wood materials to ensure no trees are unnecessarily harvested for production. Native to Canada, all parts of the Arborvitae tree were used extensively by Native Americans for health benefits and for building vessels, totem poles, baskets, and clothing. Because of its natural preserving properties, Arborvitae prevents wood from rotting, which makes it popular in woodcraft and for preserving natural wood surfaces.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Purity: Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. These pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today
Some highlights of our products:
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Application: aromatic, topical, or dietary use
- Never tested on animals
- Dilute for young or sensitive skin
- Hassle-Free purchase
Natural Benefits of Arborvitae
With natural preservation properties, essential oil from the native Canadian Arborvitae tree acts as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent, while providing a warm, earthy aroma. This oil is certified kosher.
- May help promote clear, healthy looking skin when applied topically.
- Powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Natural insect repellent and wood preservative.
Key Components of this essential oil:
- Aromatic Description: Woody, warm, earthy
- Collection Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Wood
- Main Constituents: Methyl thujate, Methyl-Myrtenate, Terpinen-4-ol
Additional Uses of Arborvitae Oil:
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a quick DIY cleaner.
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking.
- Diffuse to purify the air and to repel insects inside the home.
- Mix 4 drops of Arborvitae essential oil and 2 drops of Lemon essential oil for a natural wood preservative and polish.
- Use during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Natural Solutions does not make any health claims. The CPTG mark represents the makers guarantee of pure essential oil extracts that meet high standards for both purity and material composition and accurate product labeling. Essential oils are naturally safe and have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. They are, however, powerfully concentrated and should be used with care. Be sure to use only pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil to the affected area - water will not dilute essential oils. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.