100% Pure Black Pepper Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 5ml
Ingredients: Piper nigrum
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats when used internally. Ingested Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation,* but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.*
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Purity: Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. These pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today
Some highlights of our products:
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Application: aromatic, topical, or dietary use
- Never tested on animals
- Dilute for young or sensitive skin
- Hassle-Free purchase
Natural Benefits of Black Pepper
With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats. This oil is certified kosher.
- Provides antioxidant and digestive support when used internally.*
- Internal use can support healthy circulation.*
- Enhances food flavor.
Key Components of this essential oil:
- Aromatic Description: Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
- Collection Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Main Constituents: β-caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene, α-pinene, ß-Pinene, δ-3-carene
Additional Uses of Black Pepper Oil:
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Natural Solutions does not make any health claims. The CPTG mark represents the makers guarantee of pure essential oil extracts that meet high standards for both purity and material composition and accurate product labeling. Essential oils are naturally safe and have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. They are, however, powerfully concentrated and should be used with care. Be sure to use only pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil to the affected area - water will not dilute essential oils. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.