100% Pure Cassia Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
Ingredients: Cinnamomum cassia
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many health benefits. It's one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia essential oil is a "warming" oil that helps promote a healthy immune function when ingested.* Experimental research suggests that internal use of Cinnamaldehyde, a major constituent of Cassia, may support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* Cassia is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent.
Cautions: Due to its caustic nature, Cassia oil should be diluted with a Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia oil can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts..
Purity: Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. These pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today
Some highlights of our products:
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Application: aromatic, topical, or dietary use
- Never tested on animals
- Dilute for young or sensitive skin
- Hassle-Free purchase
Natural Benefits of Cassia
A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia essential oil may promote healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma. This oil is certified kosher.
- May promote healthy digestion when taken internally*
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
Key Components of this essential oil:
- Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, cinnamon
- Collection Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Bark
- Main Constituents: Trans-cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate
Additional Uses of Cassia Oil:
- Add one drop of Cassia essential oil to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with a carrier oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon oil in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid..
- Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See caution above.
Natural Solutions does not make any health claims. The CPTG mark represents the makers guarantee of pure essential oil extracts that meet high standards for both purity and material composition and accurate product labeling. Essential oils are naturally safe and have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. They are, however, powerfully concentrated and should be used with care. Be sure to use only pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil to the affected area - water will not dilute essential oils. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.