100% Pure Spearmint Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
Ingredients: Mentha spicata
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint has been used internally for centuries for its digestive benefits*. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is uplifting, making it ideal to diffuse while working or studying. Spearmint oil is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use topically on children and those with sensitive skin. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Purity: Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. These pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today
Some highlights of our products:
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Application: aromatic, topical, or dietary use
- Never tested on animals
- Dilute for young or sensitive skin
- Hassle-Free purchase
Natural Benefits of Spearmint
As a milder alternative to other mint essential oils, Spearmint oil is gentle enough to use topically or while cooking—without losing any of its freshness. This oil is certified kosher.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset when used internally
- Incorporate into effective work and study habits
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
Key Components of this essential oil:
- Aromatic Description: Sweet, minty, fresh
- Collection Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Plant
- Main Constituents: Carvone, limonene, 1, 8-cineole, β-myrcene
Additional Uses of Spearmint Oil:
- Diffuse Spearmint essential oil for a positive environment.
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion.*
- For occasional stomach upset, add one to two drops of Spearmint oil to water and drink.*
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Natural Solutions does not make any health claims. The CPTG mark represents the makers guarantee of pure essential oil extracts that meet high standards for both purity and material composition and accurate product labeling. Essential oils are naturally safe and have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. They are, however, powerfully concentrated and should be used with care. Be sure to use only pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil to the affected area - water will not dilute essential oils. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.