100% Pure Turmeric Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil 15ml
Ingredients: Curcuma longa
Turmeric oil is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response. As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.* Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
Purity: Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. These pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today
Some highlights of our products:
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Application: aromatic, topical, or dietary use
- Never tested on animals
- Dilute for young or sensitive skin
- Hassle-Free purchase
Natural Benefits of Turmeric
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone..
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally*
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed*
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Key Components of this essential oil:
- Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
- Collection Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Rhizome
- Main Constituents: ar-Turmerone and Turmerone
Additional Uses of Turmeric Oil:
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric essential oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Natural Solutions does not make any health claims. The CPTG mark represents the makers guarantee of pure essential oil extracts that meet high standards for both purity and material composition and accurate product labeling. To learn more about this brands standards, visit our extended oil website here. Essential oils are naturally safe and have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. They are, however, powerfully concentrated and should be used with care. Be sure to use only pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil to the affected area - water will not dilute essential oils. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care.