Beauty Wise Cosmetics Mineral Eye Brow Dust
This wonderful brow dust gives a soft, natural look. Use a fine liner brush and paint on your brow, or use a sponge tip applicator to define your brows. A great alternative to pencils and can also work well in combination. Recently bareMinerals just discontinued their brow powders AGAIN. They seem to play with our affections!!! lol. We have many customers calling in and asking us if our brow powder would match and be comparable. Since this happened before, we can say YES. Below on the descriptions of the powders we offer, we will highlight good substitutions, and of course, we suggest purchasing samples first so you can know for sure.
Not All Brow Powders Are Alike:
- Free of Dye pigment
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- No animal testing
Application is a breeze and color is easy to control. No plant oils, waxes or other ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin.
- Shade 00: For Blondes and Grey Hair. It works well for a brunette too with minimal red tones. This shade would be compared to bare Minerals Dark Blonde eyebrow powder. The Brow Dust 00 has a slight ash to it but not a lot. The bare Minerals Dark Blonde eyebrow powder has a slight gold tone in it whereas the Brow Dust 00 is more neutral.
- Shade 01: A warmer brown shade. There are more red tones in this shade. Possible Auburn shade. If you have used the bare Minerals Auburn brow powder in the past, you may like this Dust 01 shade. This brow dust is more on the neutral side.
- Shade 02: Perfect for Brunettes or darker hair shades. If you have used the bare Minerals Brunette brow powder, you may like the Brow Dust 02 as a great alternative. This brow dust is more on the neutral side. If you compare this with our 04, this shade will look a bit browner over the soft blacker tone the 04 has.
- Shade 03: Perfect for Blondes or Pale Eyebrow shades. If you have used the bare Minerals Pale Blonde brow powder, you may like the Brow Dust 03 as a great alternative. This brow dust is more on the neutral side.
- Shade 04: Perfect for Dark Brunette or darker hair shades. This shade is darker than the Eyebrow Dust 02. If you have used the bare Minerals Brunette brow powder, you may like the Brow Dust 02 as a great alternative. The bare Minerals Brunette brow powder is more of a black-brown where the 04 is a softer black. This brow dust is more on the neutral side. Graphic to soon come.
Shop for all natural products
Healthier, safer cosmetic products are what you will find here under our nail care category. Natural Solutions provides an extensive selection however, of all natural, non toxic cosmetics you can review such as nano free and dye free foundations, blush, lipstick, powders and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com your all natural product headquarters.
"This product really helps finish off the face. When individuals color their hair this can change their entire skin tone. Using a brow powder looks more natural than using a pencil, and it can make it easy to coordinate with your new hair color and skin tone. I recommend that every customer who has hair turning gray, coloring their hair, or who have sparse eyebrows consider using a brow dust." Jennifer R from Ohio