Devita Absolute Soft Blend Creme To Powder Foundation Samples
Does your skin crave a unique, emollient rich mineral make up foundation experience? We invite you to try DeVita's absolute SoftBLEND™ creme to powder foundation. This is not just another mineral make-up! Our exquisite combination of enlightening pigments, active moisturizers, delicate floral waxes and DeVita™s age defying, anti-oxidant rich marine algae, delivers unsurpassed comfort and wear-ability! DeVita absolute SoftBLEND™ feels soft and creamy when first applied, then instantly blends to a velvety, moist powder finish providing high performance flawless coverage, without the dry, itchy feeling of other foundations. Just great, healthy coverage you can count on. Best for medium to full coverage for those who prefer a solid cream to powder style foundation. This foundation is quickly and cleanly applied and best suited for normal to dry skin. Full size are available as individual listings.
Thank you for this opportunity to share with you the most exciting development in scientifically advanced botanical skin formulas that harness and actually help to minimize the visible signs of both biological and environmental aging while delivering therapeutic concentrations of phyto-intensive skin nutrition. All of our products have been formulated for those living with sensitive skin, mature skin and troubled, acne-prone skin. Our team of estheticians, natural cosmetic chemists and dermatologists combine their expertise to ensure the effectiveness and quality of all of our products. With Devita, you don't have to choose which product is right for you... each formulation utilizes the bio-intelligence of nature’s rare essential oils to balance, restore, enhance the skin's natural biochemistry
Our shades of absolute BASE loose powder foundation colors are the base for all the foundation colors - which means that a #1 in absolute BASE foundation is similar to a #1 softBLEND or WHIPPED foundation. There could be a slight change in the cross over, but it is close. We offer sample sizes that give you an opportunity to check color and texture. Please note that it is enough to do stripe tests on the side of the jaw, plus possibly up to a full application.
How to Choose Your Color:
First determine your skin tone level. Select your skin tone:
- 1 - Fair
- 2 - Fair to Light
- 3 - Light to Medium
- 4 - Medium
- 5 - Tan
- 6 - Tan to Deep
- 7 - Deep
Next, select your undertone: There are two easy ways to determine your Undertone:
- Cool - Veins look blue, skin appears to be pink
- Neutral - Veins look blue and green. Skin is not too pink or yellow olive
- Warm - Veins green and skin appears yellowish or olive toned
- If you look good in SILVER jewelry: You are COOL
- If you look better in GOLD jewelry: Then you are WARM
- If you look equally good in GOLD or SILVER jewelry, then you are NEUTRAL
Finally, select a foundation with your coverage preference: Light/Medium/Full
Shade Descriptions Below
- 2 - Bavaria - A warm tone for the fairest porcelain skin with yellow-olive undertones | Think-Actress - Kate Walsh
- 3 - Nottingham - A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones | Think-Actress - Liv Tyler NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 4 - Cozumel - A neutral tone for medium skin with yellow-olive undertones | Think-Actress - Lucy Lui NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 5 - Sausalito - A neutral tone for medium skin with neutral undertones | Think-Actress - Jennifer Hewitt NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 7 - Seville - A cool tone for medium skin with pink undertones | Think-Actress - Sandra Bullock
- 9 - St. Lucia - A cool tone for medium-to-tan skin with rosy undertones | Think-Actress - Jessica Alba
Shop for all natural products
All natural, chemical free and non toxic products are what you will find here under our natural cosmetic category. You will also find holistic beauty mascara, vegan eye liners, cruelty free foundation powder, dye free lipstick, nano-free eyeshadow, BHT free tinted moisturizer and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com, your all natural product headquarters.
Is Devita Gluten Free? DeVita is considered a Gluten Sensitive Safe product line, as we use only the pure, non-synthetically extracted Vitamin E, Wheat amino acids etc. What has to be understood is that this chemistry is very precise. The gluten is isolated first and only the pure Vitamin E is extracted. The vitamin and the gluten come from two different parts of the whole. We never use whole Wheat Germ Oil in any of our formulas; we use only the pure, non-synthetically extracted Vitamin E and everything we work with is at the amino acid level. Because of this we are considered a Gluten Sensitive Safe line. Of course, as with any new product, customers should always do a patch test first to see if there is a compatibility issue. We never expect anyone to have a problem, but everyone’s skin is special, and although DeVita is designed to cater to those with skin sensitivity issues, it is always best to be safe as your skin is just like your finger prints, particular only to you.