Earths Beauty Mineral Colour Loose Eye Shadow Powders
These loose powders are wonderful. They are tripled milled and have no shine, accept for the pearl shadow. They are fun to use alone or mix to create your own special color. Those who want the most purest and simplest cosmetic should try Earth's Beauty! These unique eye shadows can be applied dry with a brush, or for a deeper tone and longer staying power, just add water to the brush and dip into the powder which has been shaken out onto another surface, and apply. All colors have a matte look and only require the application of Pearl to give an iridescence! You can also mix colors to create the exact shade your looking for. Packaged in a .20 oz. plastic shaker jar with black lid.
The Earth's Beauty line of pure loose powder makeup was developed for those who are sensitive or allergic to traditional cosmetics. Because they use minimal ingredients, the products are in the loose powder form. The Environmental Working Group's Cosmetics Safety Database has independently rated Earths Beauty natural beauty products on a scale of 0.0 (for non-toxic) and 10 (for products with the highest toxicity levels). The Earths Beauty Eye shadow was ranked a 2! Choose Earths Beauty for your natural eye shadow needs, and enjoy a large selection of all natural cosmetic products.
Not All Eye shadow Brands Are Alike:
- Made in small batches
- Earth's Beauty is listed with the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics
- Earth's Beauty is an approved company with Choose Cruelty Free
- No synthetic fillers, preservatives, mineral oils or fragrances added
- Peanut free and product is made in a peanut free facility
- Nickle free - this includes packing and product; Gluten-free, Vegan, Carmine Free
- Non-nano particle size materials are used
- Rose Quartz: This light rose shade is perfect for most women wearing cool shades. It does not have a warm tint like some rose shades. So it's pretty neutral. It can also be used on some as a substitute blush shade.
- Earthy Plum: This shade is Matte; This shade is brown plum. It is a rather darker shadow and works well for lining the eye. Used sparingly, it can create a beautiful smoky look. Be careful, it's intense.
- Pebble: This shade is Matte; This is a medium gray shadow. Use it with a lighter and darker shadow for blending. It brings out blue eyes, and looks wonderful on hazel. Colors like Navy, Dk Greens and Purples enhance it's beauty.
- Slate: This shade is Matte; This was a blue gray color but Earths Beauty has made it more of a dirt brown now. It looks good combined with neutrals or warm shades. You can create a smoky look with it as well. Just a tad in the corner, or even line the eye with it.
- Sage: This shade is Matte; This is a brown green shadow. It looks good with moonstone and natural clay to bring out green or brown eyes.
- Copper: This shade is Matte; This shade has a warm golden brown hue. It can double as an eyeliner as well..
- Lavender: This shade is Matte; This is a deep lavender with navy undertones. It makes for a great eye shadow, but it can double for an eyeliner.
CONTAINS: Organic/wild-crafted arrowroot, magnesium stearate, iron oxides, may contain ultramarine blue, manganese violet. *Pearl also contains titanium dioxide. **Sunlight also contains mica.
Shop for all natural products
All natural, chemical free and non toxic products are what you will find here under our natural cosmetic category. You will also find all natural foundation, holistic mascara, holistic beauty concealer, non-toxic eye liner and lip liners, eco-friendly and professional makeup brushes, all natural lipsticks and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com, your all natural product headquarters.