Earths Beauty Mineral Colour Loose Eye Shadow Powders
These loose powders are wonderful. They are tripled milled and have no shine, accept for the pearl shadow. They are fun to use alone or mix to create your own special color. Those who want the most purest and simplest cosmetic should try Earth's Beauty! These unique eye shadows can be applied dry with a brush, or for a deeper tone and longer staying power, just add water to the brush and dip into the powder which has been shaken out onto another surface, and apply. All colors have a matte look and only require the application of Pearl to give an iridescence! You can also mix colors to create the exact shade your looking for. Packaged in a .20 oz. plastic shaker jar with black lid.
The Earth's Beauty line of pure loose powder makeup was developed for those who are sensitive or allergic to traditional cosmetics. Because they use minimal ingredients, the products are in the loose powder form. The Environmental Working Group's Cosmetics Safety Database has independently rated Earths Beauty natural beauty products on a scale of 0.0 (for non-toxic) and 10 (for products with the highest toxicity levels). The Earths Beauty Eye shadow was ranked a 2! Choose Earths Beauty for your natural eye shadow needs, and enjoy a large selection of all natural cosmetic products.
Not All Eye shadow Brands Are Alike:
- Made in small batches
- Earth's Beauty is listed with the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics
- Earth's Beauty is an approved company with Choose Cruelty Free
- No synthetic fillers, preservatives, mineral oils or fragrances added
- Peanut free and product is made in a peanut free facility
- Nickle free - this includes packing and product; Gluten-free, Vegan, Carmine Free
- Non-nano particle size materials are used
- Pearl: This shade is a Shimmer; A Pearled white shade that is good for highlighting on cheekbones, eyebrows, and even lips. It's a staple for creativity. Works well for blending and even lightening any shade you have with a little sparkle.*
- Sandstone: This shade is Matte; This is a warm beige shadow. Works well for a base shade for anyone wearing warm colors.
- Natural Clay: This shade is Matte; This color is Taupe looking. It seems to be a neutral shade, but I can see a slight yellow undertone. Makes for a perfect base color for most looks.
- Lava Rock: This shade is Matte; This is a dark brown shade. It can be used for brows, eye lining and shadowing. It looks like fudge.
- Rose Quartz: This light rose shade is perfect for most women wearing cool shades. It does not have a warm tint like some rose shades. So it's pretty neutral. It can also be used on some as a substitute blush shade.
- Amethyst: This shade is Matte; This is a muted lilac color. It's lighter than Lavender Dust and doesn't have the blue undertone like that one. It's brighter and goes well with grays and pinks.
- Earthy Plum: This shade is Matte; This shade is brown plum. It is a rather darker shadow and works well for lining the eye. Used sparingly, it can create a beautiful smoky look. Be careful, it's intense.
- Pebble: This shade is Matte; This is a medium gray shadow. Use it with a lighter and darker shadow for blending. It brings out blue eyes, and looks wonderful on hazel. Colors like Navy, Dk Greens and Purples enhance it's beauty.
- Slate: This shade is Matte; This was a blue gray color but Earths Beauty has made it more of a dirt brown now. It looks good combined with neutrals or warm shades. You can create a smoky look with it as well. Just a tad in the corner, or even line the eye with it.
- Aquarium: This shade is Matte; This is a muted blue green shade. Rather popular, it is nice to add contour to the eye, or it can be used as an eyeliner.
- Sage: This shade is Matte; This is a brown green shadow. It looks good with moonstone and natural clay to bring out green or brown eyes.
- Midnight Blue: This shade is Matte; This is a deep aqua blue shade. It can double as an eyeliner. Use it to add depth to a look, or bring a day look into an evening one.
- Copper: This shade is Matte; This shade has a warm golden brown hue. It can double as an eyeliner as well..
- Sunlight: This shade is Shimmer; This color is pearled gold, but it is very light. It would be a nice staple for those who wear warm shades who want to put some zip in their look. You could also use a dab on your favorite lip shade.**
- Lavender: This shade is Matte; This is a deep lavender with navy undertones. It makes for a great eye shadow, but it can double for an eyeliner.
CONTAINS: Organic/wild-crafted arrowroot, magnesium stearate, iron oxides, may contain ultramarine blue, manganese violet. *Pearl also contains titanium dioxide. **Sunlight also contains mica.
Shop for all natural products
All natural, chemical free and non toxic products are what you will find here under our natural cosmetic category. You will also find all natural foundation, holistic mascara, holistic beauty concealer, non-toxic eye liner and lip liners, eco-friendly and professional makeup brushes, all natural lipsticks and more. Shop with Natural Solutions, online at
www.bewellstaywell.com, your all natural product headquarters.