Natural Essential Oils
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils can lift the mood, calm the senses, and elicit powerful emotional responses. Yet the use of essential oils goes well beyond their fragrance appeal. Many have powerful cleansing properties. Their unique chemical structure allows them to pass directly through the skin for immediate systemic response to topical application. Certain oils may be used as a dietary aid to promote vitality and well-being. Therapeutic-grade essential oils are most often extracted via a low-heat steam distillation process in which steam is circulated under pressure through plant material, liberating the essential oils into the steam. As the steam mixture cools, the water and oils are separated and the oil is collected in its pure form. To ensure the highest quality oil extract of correct chemical composition, temperature and pressure must be monitored very closely. Too little heat and pressure will not release the valuable oil; too much can fracture an extract's delicate chemical composition and alter its potency. Equally important to the carefully controlled extraction process, the meticulous selection of correct plant species and plant parts, harvested at the perfect moment when their essential oil compounds are most concentrated, is also required for a quality therapeutic-grade essential oil extract. This complex process is as much an art form as it is a science and requires experienced growers and distillers working together to ensure a superior product.
Some highlights of our products:
- No fillers or artificial ingredients that dilute active qualities of plant
- Free of contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues
- Subjected to rigorous testing standards for chemical composition.
- Efficacy tested for its purity and therapeutic grade qualities by scientists
- Only aromatic, pure extracts are gathered - no ineffective compounds mixed in
- Cross tested using Mass Spectrometry and Gas Chromatography to ensure both the extract purity and composition potency of each batch
- CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
Take Care of Your Body Naturally
A variety of other organic and pure body care products are available to help you keep every area of your skin moisturized and healthy. Lip balms made with natural ingredients help prevent the dry, painful effects caused by the sun or cold winter winds. Deodorants and insect repellants give you additional natural body products options, so choose all-natural products for all of your body care needs.
Tips on Using Essential Oils
1) Use carrier oils, essential oils when taking a shower or bath. Before taking a shower, brush the skin lightly with a body brush. This exfoliating will stimulate blood circulation and aid in skin absorption. For best absorption, apply the body oil, body butter or essential oil while your skin is still moist.
2) Use therapeutic oils in cooking.
3) Use therapeutic essential oils in diffusers
4) Use therapeutic oils to make your own skin products such as toners, moisturizers, butters
Please read our policies under Customer Service Desk as not all items are returnable.
Medical Disclaimer: This
information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to
replace the advice of a licensed medical doctor. Natural Solutions -
Holistic Beauty, Body & Bath (Bewellstaywell.com) does not diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have or suspect a mental or
physical health condition, please see your healthcare provider.